Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Who Can Cut It?, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Who Can Cut It? and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Who Can Cut It? and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Who Can Cut It?, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Who Can Cut It?.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Who Can Cut It? for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
- When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Who Can Cut It? or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Who Can Cut It? makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Who Can Cut It? is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Who Can Cut It? uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Who Can Cut It? accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Who Can Cut It? reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Who Can Cut It? accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Who Can Cut It? details
- Who Can Cut It? is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number
0800 2348 whose registered address is 11 Roselands Court, Egerton Park, Birkenhead, Merseyside, CH42 4RA and it operates the Website www.whocancutit.co.uk.
You can contact Who Can Cut It? by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Can Cut It Listings
Whilst every effort is taken to ensure all listings are correct when they are added to our directory, Who Can Cut It? Ltd. accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of the information provided on this website, or for any advice given by an individual or company.
If you find any information is incorrect please contact us at email@example.com to let us know.
For listings to appear on www.whocancutit.co.uk salons must meet the following criteria/ guidllines:
• Salons must already be trading
• They must be located in either the UK and Ireland
• Salon addresses and locations must be correct
If links to websites are included in the listing
• Sites must be for that salon only
• Sites must not contain adult or pornographic material.
• Must be complete and have no areas ‘Under Construction’.
• Must not simply contain a list of links to other sites (e.g. affiliates).
Business listings and payment
Payments will be collected securely using Paypal on an annual basis, and you will be sent a reminder email in advance of your directory subscription renewal.
If you fail to renew your membership, your listing will be removed from Who Can Cut It? Ltd. You can remove your listing from the Who Can Cut It? directory at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org although no refund will be made.
We also ask that if contact or trading details change that you let us know so we can change your listing accordingly.
You can upgrade your business listing at any time – prices will be charged pro rate.
Salon reviews are available on Who Can Cut It? They will provide an important part of the user experience and help our visitors get a good cut. They will advise potential customers about the qualities of a salon.
Review guidelines are as follows:
• Reviewers must have visited the salon and cannot write on behalf of another person.
• Reviews cannot only be submitted by registered users of the website
• All IP addresses are stored to avoid spamming
• Reviews must not personally abuse or slander individuals – if they are found to do so they will be deleted and membership to the website will be withdrawn.
• All reviews will be verified before being displayed by a member of the www.whocancutit.co.uk team.
• A final decision on the suitability of a review and subsequent activation will rest with the admin team.
• Salons have the opportunity to respond to reviews.
Who Can Cut It? Ltd.
11 Roselands Court,
Our advertising packages will be delivered within three working days after payment is completed. This means accounts are activated and the 12-month contract period will commence on the date of activation.
Advertising packages can be cancelled at any time during the 12-month contract period, however refunds are not available.
Customers have the option to renew or cancel their contract at the end of the contract period.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
“Who Can Cut It? uses affiliate links. Affiliate links means that sometimes if you click through to a website and register or purchase something, We get a commission from that sale at no extra cost to you. All opinions and reviews are though our own.”
“Who Can Cut It? is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk”