It might be 21 years since the first Harry Potter books was published and 11 years since the last but Boots have finally launched their first official cosmetic and toiletries collection, just in time for Christmas.
The good news, is that prices start from just £6 but the bad news is there’s already a waiting list of over 22,000 Harry Potter fans, despite the range not launching in store until Monday!
But if you’re willing to battle the crowds you could get the whole collection for less, with 3 for 2 across the entire range.
As well as nail sets and eye palettes there are Golden Snitch bath fizzers, house coloured makeup bags and colour changing lipsticks.
The themed collection of products captures the unique spirit of the characters, props and symbols from the Wizarding World and will make the perfect gift for any Harry Potter fans you know.
The full Harry Potter cosmetic range includes:
* Fizzer Bath Bombs (£6): Available in Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Golden Snitch and Cauldron packaging
* Lip Balm (£6): Available in Hedwig, Scabbers and Crookshanks packaging
* Hand Cream (£10): Available in Hedwig and Hogwarts House Hand Cream
* Cosmetic Purse (£10): Available in Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw
* Eye Shadow Palette (£12.50): Available in Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw
* Eye Mask (£6): Available in Hedwig, Luna Lovegood and Harry Potter
* Swish and Flick Cosmetic Brushes (£20)
* Nail Polish from (£12.50) Available in House colours (£12.50) or Unicorn (£16)
* Colour Changing Lipsticks (£10)
The full range is available in more than 400 stores across the UK and Ireland and online at www.boots.com.